Changelog for v1-21-eks-5¶
This changelog highlights the changes for v1-21-eks-5.
Security updates to Amazon Linux 2.
The following patches were in EKS-D v1.21-4 but were removed in the version.
- Patch is no longer needed.
- Fixes error with CoreDNS. See EKS-D Issue #545.
- Patch is from a commit in upstream Kubernetes PR #102466
- Multiple, related patches that fix a security vulnerability with kubelet
- New patches
- About the patches
- Security fix for upstream Kubernetes issue #104980. The Kubernetes version used by this EKS-D release is v1.21.4, which falls within the range of versions impacted by this security vulnerability.
- Patches are from the commits in upstream Kubernetes PR #104253, which should be part of Kubernetes v1.23. Upstream Kubernetes v1.21.5 cherry-picked the PR.